During the past decade, ReCoSoC has established itself as a reference international event for researchers in the areas of reconfigurable and communication-centric systems-on-chip. Its informal and dynamic philosophy encourages the technical and scientific interactions between senior academics and young researchers.
All accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore. The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their contribution to the journal Microprocessors and Microsystems: Embedded Hardware Design (MICPRO, Elsevier).
Topics of interest
The areas of interest include (but are not limited to) :
- New paradigms for reconfigurable and communication-centric computing
- Reconfigurable and adaptive embedded SoCs
- Communication-centric design techniques at different abstraction levels
- On-chip communication architectures
- Low power design of reconfigurable and multiprocessor SoCs
- Communication-aware multiprocessor embedded systems
- OS and middleware for reconfigurable and multicore SoCs
- Specification languages and design methodologies
- Verification and evaluation techniques
- Industrial case studies: HPC, Routers, Mobile systems, Transportation syst. Etc.