Page facebook de l'UVHC Twitter de l'UVHC Linkedin de l'UVHC Instagram de l'UVHC PRO'fil : le réseau professionnel de l'Université

Students from UVHC's partner institutions (bilateral exchanges & ERASMUS+)

Step 1: Your application

You are a student at a partner university and you want to undertake a period of study (Erasmus+, BCI, bilateral agreement…).

  • You must be selected by your home university. Please contact the International Relations Office of your university to know how to proceed.

You have been selected by your home university, please send your application according to your start date:

  • To study here
    • If you would like to arrive in the Autumn semester : please apply before 31st May
    • If you would like to arrive in the Spring semester : please apply before 15th November 
  • To carry out a project (in lab or workshop): please apply six weeks before the start of the project.


Step 2: Preparing your arrival at UVHC

Step 3: Arriving in UVHC

Step 4: Leaving UVHC

Before leaving the university, please come to the International Student Mobility Support. We will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
At the end of the semester and after your exams, the Departmental Coordinator will forward your grades to the International Student Mobility Support who will produce your official transcript of records. You will receive a copy by email. The original will be sent to your university by post.