The Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France has significant equipment in the field of transport, especially within the framework of the C3T, a technical center for businesses and managed by Valutec, a company created by the Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France in 1998 to promote innovation, meet industrial needs and help set up new businesses.
The other areas of excellence develop an activity to promote research towards regional and national manufacturers, from basic information to a full study or research project.
All these actions aim at initiating, guiding, and supporting innovation and the use of new technologies.
The main platforms
Rail driving and traffic management, air traffic simulator, mobile robot fleet, hybrid vehicle, thermal engine testbench, driving simulator, semi-industrial wind tunnel, catapult, pedestrian, impact bench, thermal measurement platform, fast videos, Hopkinson bars, fast cylinder, high speed braking, glass -tool interface, gestural analysis room, radio electronics, acoustic technology workshop, scientific calculator, language resource center and so on.
Find out about research equipment in each laboratory:
- Ultrasounds, telecommunications, acoustic micro-systems, electronics (IEMN DOAE)
- Laboratory of automation, Mechanics and Industrial and Human Computer Science (LAMIH)
- Ceramic materials and associated processes (LMCPA)
- Mathematics and applications (LAMAV)
- Information - communication / Design Visuel Urbain (DeVisU)
- Literatures, Languages, Arts (DeScripto)
- Center for interdisciplinary Research in Social Sciences (CRISS)