For the international exchange students, the application is mostly composed of :
- The Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France online application form online
It is sent by email by the International Relations Office to the selected and nominated students by their home institution.
Note: The documents listed below must be uploaded with the form:
- The Learning Agreement (list of the modules you want to attend at the UPHF + list of the modules you attended at your home University). The document must be signed by the student and approved and sign by the academic supervisor (coordinator) of the home institution.
If you come to UPHF as part of the Erasmus + program: the Erasmus + program is gradually becoming digital thanks to the EWP (Erasmus Without Paper) network; the learning agreement will be digitized. All information will be sent by email.
- Copies of your two previous years University transcripts of records.
- Copy of your student card or certificate of attendance from home university of the current academic year
- French or English level Certificate depending on the studies languages
- Copy of your valide Identity Card or Passport
- A resume and letter of motivation for double degree only
The International Relations Office will contact you once the academic decision (accepted or not accepted) from the choosed degree have been made.
If your application is accepted, the IRO will send you an acceptance letter. Please do not make any travel arrangements before the acceptance letter to the Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France has been sent to you.
For further information, please contact the International Relations Office (IRO) to the following e-mail address: international_in [at] uphf.fr